CenterPoint Group Charter Membership consists of organizations of all sizes who are seeking additional program management and cost savings in indirect spend categories. CenterPoint is always in search of proactive companies who are looking to engage in new ways to reduce costs and gain best in class service from top level suppliers. Charter Members will be essential in the growth of new categories.
• Best in class pricing and customer service from top level suppliers
• Ability to have your program customized based on your current spend and future goals
• Free program consulting to educate members on best industry practices
• Opportunity to network with other successful Charter Members
• Additional incentives opportunities
Charter Membership Enrollment Procedure
• CenterPoint may invite organizations to become a Charter Member if they are deemed to be a potential fit in a new program
• Organizations may sign up via CenterPoint’s website if they are interested in becoming a Charter Member
• CenterPoint will perform an analysis of your current program to assess program eligibility
• Once accepted, Charter Members will be used collectively for a single category to initiate the growth of a new program
Apply for Membership
If your company is approved...