CenterPoint Group seeks a top-performing statistical analyst to join our operations team. This position offers an exciting opportunity to perform a wide array of complex statistical analysis as well as lead projects for some of the largest companies in the world. The ideal candidate will be results driven, analytical and possess excellent attention to detail.
CenterPoint is a global consulting firm based in Princeton, NJ that provides cost reduction and containment solutions for Fortune 500 & Global 1,000 Corporations. Our continued growth is a direct result of our entrepreneurial spirit, continuous improvement and relentless dedication to our Client Base. CenterPoint’s unwavering mission is to function as a trusted advisor and create superior value for our Clients.
- Data collection and analysis, development of pricing models and implementation of cost saving measures
- Utilize proprietary Microsoft Dynamics ERP database, MS Excel, and other software to optimize internal Consulting Processes
- Maintain Project Management tracking duties and database management
- Review Agreements /Contracts and create abstracts
- Perform Ad Hoc reporting and provide support for Project Management/Consulting Team and Clients
- Assist with RFP process
- Assist in the overall management of day-to-day operations including invoicing
- B.A. or B.S in accounting, finance, or economics. Engineering, statistics, or math backgrounds will be acceptable if accompanied by strong analytical and business background.
- 2+ years work experience in pricing, purchasing, consulting or a business related field.
- Experience as a Pricing Analyst is a plus
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to master and oversee complex tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong interest in business/finance related activities
EXPERIENCE IN BUSINESS RELATED ENVIRONMENT WITH HEAVY CONCENTRATION IN ANALYSIS REQUIRED.
- Experience in a consulting environment is desirable, but not required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics ERP preferred