CenterPoint Group seeks a top-performing statistical analyst to join our operations team. This junior-level position offers an exciting opportunity to gain experience in the business and consulting fields while assisting on analytical projects for some of the largest companies in the world. The ideal candidate will be results driven, analytical and possess excellent attention to detail.
CenterPoint is a global consulting firm based in Princeton, NJ that provides cost reduction and containment solutions for Fortune 500 & Global 1,000 Corporations. Our continued growth is a direct result of our entrepreneurial spirit, continuous improvement and relentless dedication to our Client Base. CenterPoint’s unwavering mission is to function as a trusted advisor and create superior value for our Clients.
- Analyze data, develop pricing models and implement cost savings measures to deliver hard and soft dollar savings to Clients
- Utilize proprietary database, MS EXCEL, MS ACCESS and other software to create client reports and optimize internal processes
- Employ state of the art techniques and software in creating statistical models that analyze and predict procurement behavior
- Help manage and support the day-to-day consulting operations
- Undergraduate degree in a technical discipline, preferably engineering, mathematics or statistics. Economics or finance acceptable if accompanied by strong mathematical background.
- Substantial experience with MS EXCEL, MS ACCESS, and/or other database formats
- Ability to create and write complex queries and macros for databases
- Strong interest in finance related activities
- Experience in a financial environment desirable but not required
- Ability to program in C++, HTML, SQL preferred
- Ability to design and create database logic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to master complex tasks with minimal supervision